Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Prisoners

J'ai trouvé ce joyau sur un autre site, il fallait que je partage, même s'il est un peu vieux...
I found this gem on another site, I had to share, though I know it's a month old...

Très simple, très discret, très au point et sarcastique...

I haven't weighed in about the Iranian hostage crisis, but it's about time that I did. I'm shocked, shocked, to say the least, that a country would dare to unilaterally detain citizens of another sovereign country without trial, and subject them to questioning. Why, I'm sure it's only the massive media attention that kept them from dressing them up in orange jumpsuits, keeping them in humiliating conditions, and torturing them.

Iran has released them, but we cannot soon forgive this unpardonable violation of sovereignty and rights. Especially given that the British may have been in Iraqi waters. No foreign country has any right to enter those waters without Iraq's permission.

And on it goes.

par/by dru - The Dominion

No comments: